37 sleeps till Christmas means the baking, the treats, the entertaining and decor are in full swing. And I couldn’t more excited!
I know chocolate chip cookies aren’t a traditional Christmas cookie but they are too good to not throw in the mix.
2 1/4 cups all purpose flour
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 cup of butter
2 cups chocolate chips
Whatcha gotta do:
1. Fire up the oven to 350 Degrees
2. Beat your sugars and butter until well blended
3. Add your eggs and vanilla. Continue to beat for about 20 seconds.
4. Change your mixer head to the flat dough attachment and add your flour and baking soda. I only needed to do this for about 45 seconds until it was well mixed.
5. Add 2 cups of chocolate chips and fold in.
ga(‘create’, ‘UA-46430620-1’, ‘wordpress.com’);